Saturday, January 23, 2010

Life COULD Be Easier

It was apparent that my career as a domestic goddess would be a fail (with a side of "epic" if you will) when I failed Home Economics in the 7th grade. Ok so maybe I didn't fail the class, but I got a "D" so I may as well have. Either way, it was supposedly an easy class that I should have gotten an "A" or "B" in.

Now back to my point...
Yesterday my beauty of a sister, Taylor and I went vintage shopping on fabulous Franklin Street (Chapel Hill, NC) and had a grandiose time. I love vintage but there is always an issue with the neckline...ahem, it comes up to my eyebrows. I'm not saying I'm looking for a plunging, LOOK AT ME! clevage show, I'm just more keen to a slightly modern version of the dress.

Again, back to my point...

I wish to learn how to sew. Not just sew on a button, although that would be a helpful start, but I mean in depth, whipping out the sewing machine and patterns to make my very own master piece. The saddness in this is that I've been saying this for years and have yet to make the blessed dream a reality.

By nature I'm just a creative person and am always itching to make something (this blog is an outlet for that.)


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE BIG HAIRY ORANGATANG DICK IN AND AROUND MY MOUTH MORE THAN I LOVE CHUNKY ANAL SEPAGE DRIPPING ALL OVER MY FACE!!!

    ReplyDelete