Thursday, January 28, 2010

A few nights ago, I was in the mood for a really good love story. So what do I do? I go to Blockbuster at 10 p.m. and rent "500 Days of Summer."

Fail.

The movie, in my own blessed opinion, was trash. Zooey Deschanel basically stomped on Homefry's heart with her vintage-esque stiletto. Very disappointing for one who incessantly roots for love to win. My mom said I was being closed minded, but I beg to differ.

Tsatisfy my need for a good love story, I return to Blockbuster and pick up "The Edge of Love" starring Sienna Miller, Keira Knightley, and Cillian Murphy. The movie takes place in Britain/Wales during WWII. Needless to say...you must watch it. Of course what I loved most was the fashion. Europe+1940s=love. I don't want to give too much away but I will say that it involves "the other woman" who's husband is away at war...guess you'll have to go rent it.



1 comment:

  1. You know what's really a fail? This blog! Hahahah blogfail.

    ReplyDelete